Sunday, November 18, 2007

Episode 7 - Voice Thread

Voice Thread is a new Web 2.0 application that allows users to create interactive slide shows. Users can leave audio and text comments and even a simple doodle on each photo. Users can then share their Voice Thread and invite other users to comment and draw on the slide show. I am excited about sharing this application with the teachers at my high school. Below is the Cool Tools Podcast and my very first Voice Thread. Please feel free to leave a comment or a drawing.

I got permission to use the music from the musician, my fiancee.


Click to listen to episode #7

Click for transcript of podcast.

1 comment:

ss said...

Wow! This is such a neat tool! Thanks for sharing. It really adds to the photo sharing experience! (Though for me, just getting the photos online is usually a large enough feat that I rarely add comments anyhow.) *wry grin*